Saturday, December 27, 2008

meet baby Tyler

Can I just say "in love" because that is what I am!! Look at this little doll at only a week old! Yummy...I just wanted to eat him right up!!

Last weekend I had the chance to make a very quick trip to cold and snowy Boise,Id to meet a very special little guy. Tyler is the newest member of the "C" family and a much needed addition I must say since dad was needing some help against all the girls in the house. :)

I must say that this shoot was near and dear to my heart as his mommy and I have been best friends for more years than I can count. I am truly blessed to have such a great friend!

So here's your little preview Jen (and family)...hope you enjoy and I miss you already!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I love them!!!! they turned out SOOO good Michelle. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Beloved said...

These turned out so well-I can't wait to see more:)

Katie said...

LOVE THEM! Awesome job my friend!!

Jennifer said...

I bet that was SO much FUN! I LOVE them!!!! You rock the camera!!!

The Gurganious Family said...

Michelle these are awesome!! Almost makes me want to give birth so I have a newborn for you to shoot - but not quite!! LOL! Great Job!

Harshes said...

Wow, he really is a gorgeous baby! Good job Michelle, you got great pics!!!!!!!!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs