Thursday, December 18, 2008

just a reminder

I just wanted to remind everyone to get your comments in to be entered in the "Holiday tradition" contest. The last day to enter will be Monday and a winner will be selected on Tuesday. Click here to enter.

I just want to wish everyone a happy weekend a bit early. I am off to cold and snowy Boise for a sweet treat. Stay tuned for this delicious little treat...you won't want to miss it!

Say some prayers for me as this will be my first time away from my kids and hubby...and I am a bit nervous for more than one reason.

Happy shopping this last weekend before Christmas and be safe. Remember to be patient and kind (not always easy I know)because everyone is out there for pretty much the same reason. :) As for me...yes, I will be wrapping up shopping on Christmas eve day. Where does the time go?

Anyways...happy weekend...I need to go pack!

3 comments:

Letti said...

Good luck Michelle. I will keep you in my prayers but I know taht you will be fine. Oh and have fun too.

Michelle said...

yeah, the idea of leaving the kids and husband always sounds excited until you actually do it and miss all of the chaos that you realize is your life :)

Katie said...

have fun! all your pics are beautiful!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs