Thursday, December 4, 2008

can we say "F-U-N"

...because that's what this shoot was.

This family came all the way from Texas to see me. Well OK, maybe not to see just me, but I did get to see them while they were visiting. It was great to get to spend a little bit of time with a favorite family of mine that I haven't seen in a long while.

So here's your preview Lynda...I know you've been waiting anxiously. Hope you enjoy...and thanks for the fun!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Letti said...

Michelle the pictures turned out really well. You are doing so well with your business. I love the picture of Miles you can really see the different colors of his eyes.

lynda said...

Dang! Those are some cute kids :)
Michelle, I LOVE 'em!!!
I love how bright all of your pictures are. And Zoe caught in mid-jump... so fun!
Thank you tons!

Amelia said...

Michelle, I love them!! I want to come to California so bad...I miss everybody...but I SOOO want you to take my kids' photos!!

Amelia said...

Michelle! They're so good!!! I love them...I'm going to try to schedule a trip to California...I really want to get the kids' photos done by you...and visit with the family!! :) I'll be calling you as soon as we nail down a time to come!

The Gurganious Family said...

Great job, they came out gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

so awesome...what can I say. I love the one of the cutie jumping off the chair with the umbrella....If I would have tried that pic...it would have come out all blury for sure.

~gina lee said...

wow.. you have been busy...
good for you..
now off to the ballet...
~g

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs