Sunday, November 20, 2011

she holds a piece of my heart {family}

She is one of those special people that you hope you are lucky enough to find.

Someone that you trust.

Someone that you know has a soft and good heart.

Someone that will know how to soothe their little heart's when you are not there.

Someone who will guide them in the right direction.

She is that someone for me.

She was my son's kindergarten teacher and will be my daughter's.  

And she holds a piece of my heart!! 








Dena, thank you for caring so much about my littles! And thank you for trusting my to capture some memories of your special people.

xoxo


   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Michelle! I can't thank you enough for your kind words and how well you captured our family. You are a true professional and so easy to work with. It is MY pleasure to be a part of your family's lives! Your children have touched my heart forever!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs