Saturday, November 12, 2011

The N family: sneak peek {family}

For me my job isn't just about "making the buck."

Yes, for sure this is my job and yes,I can't do it for free, but it's also so much more for me. It's about the people I get to meet and the friendships I get to make.

I love being able to freeze time and capture memories for people And when I get to call those people "friends" it's even better! I really do have the best clients ever and am grateful for their trust in me.

I have had the pleasure of photographing this sweet family for a few years now. The fact that they keep coming back to me means more than I can put into words.

I love catching up and our chats! And I love that we share a favorite new TV show (you know what I'm talking about guys). Have you seen the show Revenge? I'm just sayin'....it's good!

I can't believe how fast time goes...Lexi is now in kindergarten. I really have been able to watch her grow right in front of my lens. I treasure that!

Thank you N family!!!

Enjoy your sneak peek!

xoxo







0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs