Thursday, November 24, 2011

the cool kids and Happy Thanksgiving!! {family}

We all know someone like them. 

We may even secretly want to be like them.

They are the cool kids on the block! Or in this case the cool "family."

I have been waiting to get my lens on this family as a whole for a while now and when Denise booked a family session for this year I was a little too excited.  And then when she picked her location I did go absolutely crazy. She didn't know it, but I love this spot and don't get to shoot there nearly enough.

I adore this cool crew and am so blessed to know them. I am especially grateful for a certain little man who is very special to my little man. ;)














I just want to take a moment to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I have been blessed with an amazing family, great friends and wonderful clients and for that I am truly grateful. May you always feel the love of family and be grateful for all that you do have.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

xoxo
Michelle.  


1 comments:

Online virtual worlds for kids said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs