Monday, November 7, 2011

just breathe...trust me {family}

I was so excited when I got the email from my friend Tara asking me to take her family pictures this Holiday. This has been a long time coming and I couldn't have been more excited!!

There was a lot of planning and prepping on mom's part and it showed...everyone looked awesome.

As we got started I could see the stress in my dear friend's eyes "just breath, trust me" I told her.

 You see the little ones (as most times)  didn't care that I was there to capture them as an ENTIRE family. And you know what...it was perfect. This is "real" life and these to me are always my favorite images.

I adore so many images from this session just as I do this family.

"M" family, thank you for letting me be part of your memories. Your family is so precious and I'm so glad that I finally got to meet all of you.

xoxo 







1 comments:

Phipps Family said...

Beautifully done! I love the personalities coming through it couldn't be more perfect :)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs