Tuesday, July 5, 2011

strike a pose {Cabazon Photographer}

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing the 3rd annual Strike A Pose event at Cabazon Outlets. This is my second year doing it and I just love it! So much fun to see the contestants strut their stuff down the catwalk. And the look on the winners faces is priceless.

It was a beautiful day in Southern California, but I have to admit that I was very grateful for the breeze. It got a little toasty at times if you know what I mean. ;)

 And a big shout out to Ron-T for an awesome job as our MC for the day.

Thanks for the fun everyone!!

Here are just a few from the days events...




Can you spot me in this next one???








And the winners...

We are shooting the winners session this week so stay tuned for more fun.

1 comments:

Tonda said...

love the photos and so happy your doing it again

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs