Friday, July 22, 2011

splish splash

Oh summer is here in the hottest way. If you know me at all then you know I am NOT a fan of it and it's long hot days. Don't get me wrong there are things I enjoy about it. Who can hate summer vacations, beach trips, camping, bbq's, fresh squeezed lemonade and ice cream...lots and lots of ice cream? Not me...I do love those things!

Summer has it's moments and here have been a few of my recent favorites.

The kids think I'm the greatest for getting them this fancy pool for the backyard. Shh, don't tell them any differently. ;)







Cheers to summer and your favorite things about it.

Now go have some fun!!! 

1 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

They look so nice and cool! These are great photos! You always amaze me Michelle! I love Chloe's curls!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs