Monday, June 27, 2011

the sweetest little package

They say that the best things come in small packages. Usually I don't agree with that, but in this case I had to.

Meet Eli...the newest member of the Peterson family and my newest nephew.

He decided to join us a little earlier than expected so that meant I had to wait patiently (or try to) for some bonding time...aka, his first photo shoot.

 It was well worth the wait and I must say I think he enjoyed it!!

Congrats Ryan, Lizeth and Leilani on your newest addition. He is precious!

xoxo



See, I told you he liked it!!!! Just look at that smile.

Some special time with his big sister.





2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

These are so cute Michelle!! I am so happy to see the new little man! He looks small even next to Leilani!! I love the R+L= Eli!! So cute. You are so great!!

Jennifer said...

love that last picture. so cute! Kaitlyn said, "they actually put their baby on the sidewalk???" ha ha
Congrats to Ryan and Lizeth too!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs