Tuesday, December 27, 2011

That's a wrap!

It's finally arrived...me last session of the year!

It's bitter-sweet for me.

Some days it felt like the season was never going to end and others I never wanted it to.

I had so much fun this year, but am happy to enjoy a little down time the next few weeks as I take it easy and enjoy my little family.

Not to worry, there will be posts, just fewer for a few weeks. ;)

I couldn't have ended my year on a better note. A beautiful location with one of my favorite families!!








I can't get enough of this next one. Love it. So much!







3 comments:

Mario Jacquez said...

we love the photos! You always catch each persons personality in a perfect way! Each photo perfectly shows who our kiddos are! Thanks so much!

Phipps Family said...

They are excellent! What a great session to end the year :)

Veronica Fiorina said...

What an awesome little family!!!
Veronica Fiorinaexpleout

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs