Friday, December 9, 2011

my comfort food

As with any job there are times that you start to feel a little burnt out.

You start to drag a little.

With my job that feeling comes at least once this time of year.

I have to admit that I was feeling it pretty hard when I had my session with this family. It had been lots  of long days and late nights lately and lets face it...I was just plain tired!

This family had no idea, but they were just what I needed. They made me feel loved and special and their sweet smiling faces were just what I needed.

They were my comfort food!! 

They filled me up as so many of my sessions have this year. I am truly blessed!

So to my new friends I say "thank you."

Enjoy your sneak peek...








1 comments:

Keriann said...

Just came across you blog! Oh my goodness that grass is gorgeous! Where on earth did you find it in this dry land we ca So cal?! Such a sweet looking family too!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs