Thursday, December 8, 2011

I adore her

There, I said it!

And it's 100% true.

I  have know Yvette for years now. We used to work together before the days of married life and babies. I don't get to see her often enough, but when I do it always feels like "home" to me. She is just good for your spirit. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but inside as well. There is just something about her that draws you near and puts a smile on your face.

I had so much fun chatting with her and seeing her beautiful kiddos. It was sensory overload for sure with all this cuteness.

Thanks for the fun guys. Next time I hope dad will join us. ;)

xoxo






Yvette you are stunning!!






2 comments:

Letti said...

What a gorgeous family!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute family!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs