Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holiday mini-sessions (repost)

It's that time of year again...the time to start thinking about the Holidays. I know this is hard to do when it's still like 139 degrees outside, but reality is that they will be here before you know it. They seem to come faster each year in my opinion. ;)

So it's time to launch my Holiday mini-sessions for 2011.

(please see notes below for some details and available dates)

***A few details to keep in mind: please remember to allow up to 2 weeks for your gallery to be ready for viewing. $50 deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your session date. Travel fees may apply.***

Weekends seem to fill up fast so here are a few weekend dates that I still have available:

Oct. 1st, 15th

Remember there are still openings during the week for days and evenings. If you have a question about a specific date, please ask, things do change. ;)

Please contact me with any questions or to reserve your session at


or

909-214-6389

Visit my website for more details on sessions and regular pricing info. Or contact me for a full list of pricing.

And here's to a great Holiday season!!!!

0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs