Monday, June 13, 2011

loving this moment in time

I cringe when I hear people say they would love to relive their high school days. Sure, it had it's moments, and great friendships were made there, but for the most part I could do without. 

My 20's were pretty great I have to admit.

But there is just something about this time I am in right now that is the best by far. I have to admit that I do have a problem with the thought of getting old right now, but I think that is just the mom in me and wanting to be with my kiddos forever. I feel that at this time I have really gotten a feel for who I am as a person and have come into my style.

So I have been slowly changing up my home to make it more "me" and not what I think the norm should be. ;) And same with my photography. So, I had some ideas that I wanted to play with and all I needed was a willing model (or two).

I had so much fun with this session that I decided to break it into two posts because I just had too many favorites to fit into one.

Thank you Gina (and Richard) for your trust and willingness! You guys rocked it!!

xoxo 




LOVE this next one...so much!


Gina you are fierce!!!





Up next...her man joins the fun. And it's good...real good! ;)


0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs