Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a trip to Utah

Earlier this month we made an unexpected trip to Utah to attend the funeral of my hubby's Grandpa Peterson. Although it wasn't the ideal circumstance, we sure made the most of getting to visit with family that we don't get to see nearly enough.

On the way up we ran into a crazy storm and it left the sky so beautiful. I just had to get a picture of the St. George Temple when we stopped for a break.

The kids had so much fun playing at Grandma's house!

Do you remember Brooklyn from a few months back? Well we got to visit with her again and can we just say adorable!! Man, they sure grow up fast!

Chloe sure had a lot of fun playing with B!

8 comments:

Letti said...

That temple is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow..that is an amazing shot of the temple!!!

Lizeth Peterson said...

I love that pic of Chloe and B. They look so ADORABLE!! WOW Michelle that pic of the temple is beautiful.

Caitlin said...

Love love love that last pic with Chloe and B. SOO cute! They're just chattin away. And I'm sure they can probably even understand eachother too! It was a great weekend.

Caitlin said...

Love love love the last pic with Chloe and B!! They are just chattin' away, and I'm sure they probably even understand eachother too! Great pics!!

Jennifer said...

frame the frst picture...it needs to be on your wall for sure!

...love the rest too!!! Wish you could do all my editing for me because I suck at it.

Monty and Kristin said...

Those are GREAT! Greater than great! Michelle you're so good. I love every single one!! AWESOME

Phipps Family said...

Okay- all the pictures are great of course but the sky in the temple one... sooo pretty!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs