Thursday, August 6, 2009

ready for an overdose

...of cuteness that is??

See I told you!!

Meet adorable Paisley at just one week old. Can't you just smell that sweet newborn scent? Ahh...makes me crazy, but in a good way!

Paisley is the newest member of the "B" family and what a blessing she is. Her mom is one of my oldest and dearest friends and I just love this family to death. It was just an honor to capture some sweet moments of their newest addition.

And can I just say that she slept the entire time I was there, yes the entire time! Maybe a few stretches in between, but that was it...what a doll!!

Thanks for letting me come play and get my fix of that sweet smell...LOL

Love you guys...enjoy!

And this one is for me just because I LOVE this cup & it looks like she does too :)Starting her early...you better love the Angels to be a member of this family!

15 comments:

Harshes said...

Wow Michelle, absolutely beautiful. You've taken your photography to a whole new level. We are going to have to do family pics with you when we move to Cali. I wish I was by you for newborn pics! She is 6 weeks old already! Keep it up girl. Amazing! Breathtaking!

Mario Jacquez said...

such a good job.... we really need to get more pics of Paige. she is 6 months old now!

Michelle said...

What a great gift for L and her family! So awesome Michelle.

Letti said...

Michelle they turned out so good. I can't pick a favorite I love them all. You are such a talanted photographer.

Lynette said...

Those are absolutely adorable Michelle!!

Amelia said...

You're amazing Michelle! I love your photos....darn why are we so far!!! Promise to squeeze us in next time we're in town!!

Beloved said...

So sweet! Ken was baffled by the tea cup picture. And then I explained that it was actually a pot for a plant. Way to go Houdini!

The Rich's said...

michelle~
i have been so bad about blog checking lately and i just LOVE LOVE LOVE everything that is on here, too many lovely pics to comment on all of them but they are so amazing....an di love the polka dot cup too.... :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for all the love guys! I really appreciate it and love reading your comments!! :)

Amelia- you know you have a standing offer girl. Just give me a ring!!

January- I would love to shoot you and your family. :)

Monty and Kristin said...

Oh my goodness those are so sweet!! These are too cute for words!! I'm so proud to call you my sis. Priceless.

Sallie said...

visiting from Letti's blog and I just adore those last two pictures. The bookshelf idea is great and I know Letti loves those Golden Books.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

They are so different and creative

Tasha said...

You are amazing. These are beautiful! I love Letti and her family too. I am so glad she got you to take these. love them

Phipps Family said...

Sooooo cute! I love the baseball one and the ones on the bookcase!

Michelle said...

Wow...thanks everyone! :)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs