Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SO much fun

...that I almost forgot it was work that I was supposed to be doing!

I'll say it again "I love my job!" This session just felt like a fun day out with the family. I say family because I just might adopt this one I think! :) This was a blast and those boys sure kept me on my toes. You have your hands full mom, that's for sure.

I loved so many pictures that it was hard for me to pick just a few to post, but I managed somehow. Here is a little peek for the family and many more are coming your way very soon.

Thanks again for a great afternoon...it was a pleasure!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this one's for you ladies!
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Gurganious Family said...

Yay Pauli family! Great job Michelle!

Michelle Johnson said...

What a fun family session!!!

lynda said...

So fun! I love the upside-down picture!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs