Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Andy & Nikki

Ahh...the love birds!!

Meet Andy and Nikki. Andy is the youngest brother of my dear hubby and Nikki is well...my soon to be adorable sister-in-law. I had the awesome opportunity to shoot their engagement session and they are actually crazy enough to want me to shoot their wedding in March. Yes, truly crazy! I have agreed though so you will see more of this cute couple in a few short months.

Andy & Nikki, thanks for trusting me with your special day and I had a blast with our "E session"... cold weather and all. :)

Love you guys...enjoy...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

These Turned out SOOO good! Thank you so much for taking our pictures. You are amazing. Seriously. I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you again!!

Marci said...

Great pictures!!! You are the best Michelle!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs