Friday, January 23, 2009

last chance for promo!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that January is almost over and with that my current promo is also over.

The current promo is a mini session which includes the following: 1 hour shoot time, location of your choice (within 25 miles of my home), up to 5 people (addition charge after 5) and approx 20 fully edited images on a CD for you to print as you wish. All this for only $85.

Sessions do need to be scheduled for sometime in February.

My prices will be returning to full price at the end of the month and I will not be having another promo until the Spring. So spread the word to your friends if they have been putting their pictures on hold...time is running out!! :)

Thanks again everyone and have a great weekend!! Enjoy the weather...I will...hee hee!!

*If you would like me to notify you with the Spring promo info as it gets closer than just shoot me an e-mail titled "spring promo." Spaces will be limited.

0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs