Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WIN A PHOTO SHOOT

I will be auctioning off a photo shoot to help a family in need. This is not a family that I know personally, but just one that has touched my heart. This could be the story of anyone of us really. They were blessed with a sweet baby girl who was able to bless many lives in her few short weeks here on Earth.

It will work like a silent auction. Bids can be e-mailed to me or added to the comment section of this post(comments do not appear to the public). I will keep a post of the current highest bid at the top of this page so you will need to check to see if you have been out bid. Bidding will end on Nov 28Th at midnight and the winner will be announced on Saturday Nov 29Th.

What the shoot includes:
* 1-2 hour shoot time
* location of your choice
* approx 30 fully edited images on a Cd

If you can't use this session than I'm sure you know someone who can. Either give it as a gift or send your friends over to make a bid. Remember how blessed you are and how good it will feel to bless another.

You can see baby Kaiya's story here and if you simply want to donate to the fund (any amount) you can click here.

Thanks in advance and let the bidding begin...

(Winner must live in the Inland Empire area or be willing to travel here for your session, other wise it may take me a while to get to you) :)

5 comments:

Leilani said...

I bid $60. My information is as follows:
Leilani Shirley
cell 909.838.6825
lahvr@earthlink.net

This is wonderful idea for that beautiful family. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I'll bid $65! If I don't win, what do you normally charge for the shoot and the images?

Kellie Nowland

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle - here's my email: thenowfam@yahoo.com Email me! :)

celestino said...

Michelle seriously your pictures are absolutely breath taking. I am so impressed. I need some family pics done with Greg me and Johnathon in the springtime. What do you think? I am going to donate to the family, but I wanted to know how much you will charge?

Brandi Duffy (Celestino)

Anonymous said...

So, does this mean I won??????? :)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs