Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the Frost family

What a fun job I have! I got to spend a fun afternoon with another newbie, sweet little Aspynn, who's only 2 weeks old, and her family too of course. Don't you just like saying that name..."Aspynn."

Big sister Mira wasn't exactly ready to sit for family pictures, but we managed to get her in a few...man she's fast! I managed to bribe her with some sweets for a few shots though! :)

Thanks for letting me come and play guys! Here's your preview...




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

What beautiful children...I wonder whose they are? The Father is pretty handsome too!! Great job Michelle. I can't wait to see the other pics.

The Jacquez's said...

I love the pic of Mira with that big lolly pop and those big blue eyes :) That is a sweet shot of little Aspynn too. Great job!

Kaylene said...

thanks a lot for coming over and playing at our house. the pics look great. (larry)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs