Sunday, November 30, 2008

meet the Allen's

This was a personal favorite for me to shoot. I have known mom for more years than I can count. I think we have been through every phase of life together and are still making memories.

It was so much fun to TRY and keep up with her little man and get some fun shoots. The kid is a mover that's for sure! We had a great time and only had a few short meltdowns from the little man. :)

Thanks for the fun guys and Happy soon-to-be 2ND Birthday Will!!




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Letti said...

Michelle your pictures are beautiful. Rhonda looks so pretty and her little guy is so cute. I love the picture of the little boy and his Dad walking away from the camera. I can't wait to see how Lynda's pictures come out.

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs