Friday, September 14, 2012

back to school...not sure I'm ready

A new school year at a new school.
 
New friends to make.
 
 New adventures to be had.
 
 New memories to be made.
 
My youngest started school. I'm not sure that I'm quite ready for it, but I think they are.
 
I'm lucky that my kiddos go to an amazing school!!
 
 And so with that I say "cheers to a great school year!!" 






 




 


 

 
Christian and Chloe,
 I pray that you have an amazing school year. Soak up all that your teachers throw your way. Know that they love and care for you. Make lots of friends and be a friend to all you meet. Be kind. Be forgiving. Give 100% in all you do. Ask lots of questions. Most of all just be YOU!! Because you are some amazing kids and I am so proud to be your mom. Go take on this thing called school and know that mom and dad are always here to help, support and back you up.
Love,
mom.







2 comments:

Rebecca Boyd said...

SO sweet! They are growing up! I can't believe it! You are so talented, Michelle! I love it!

Brooke said...

These are so sweet and fun! I am SO not ready for my lil' one to grow up...totally emotional wreck this week about him no longer being an only child soon!!!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs