Wednesday, February 8, 2012

life looks good on her

I've known Michelle since high school. And thanks to the wonderful world of modern technology we have been able to keep in touch.  I was able to feel like I was along for the ride when she found out she was expecting and again when she and Joe welcomed little Dillon into this world. 

They came home for a visit and I was so honored that I was one of the stops on the trip. This really is one of the sweetest families to be around. Their love is contagious!

 Michelle was always a beautiful and sweet girl, but she was different now. Joe is such a perfect fit for her. And Dillon was a perfect fit for both of them.

After I got home from our time together I couldn't stop thinking about them. I picked up the phone and sent her a text..."married life and motherhood look great on you!" And it does!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your love and time with me. And for trusting me to capture some precious memories for you!

xoxo




This next one cracks me up...such a face Dillon.










1 comments:

Phipps Family said...

What a beautiful family! Dillon has the best expressions and I have to say that last one is my favorite. What a cutie!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs