Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome 2012....so glad to have you!

There is just something about a new year that gets me all tingly inside. Silly I know! I love looking back on the past year and examining it..for both it's good and it's bad. And I love learning from both and striving to do better. I am a firm believer that the more you know, the better you do. With anything. So you should never stop learning. And this year I learned a lot.

2011 has been an amazing year for me! Both in my work life and my personal life. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love for a living and so grateful for all your support. Michelle Peterson Photography had an amazing past year and got the chance to meet and work with so many awesome people. Thank you, thank you for always supporting me, trusting me and cheering me on!!! I appreciate it more than I can express!

So although 2011 was great...like all good things it has to come to an end. Or does it? 

To 2012 I say "bring it!!" So many great sessions are coming our way. Some new projects in the works. A little cosmetic work. And always lots of fun for sure!!

So I hope that you will join me welcome in 2012 and then join me for the ride! 

Cheers!

**Thank you to Mandy Lowe for above picture.**

Make sure that you are a fan on facebook to keep up with all the fun!!!

1 comments:

M. Lowe said...

LOVE the post & you!!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs