Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tis' the season {family}

Tis' the season...the Holiday photo season that is!!

Holiday sessions are in full swing and I couldn't be more happy. I love this time of year, like a lot of you do. I love the changes in weather and the cool crispness that creeps in (hopefully soon here in So Cal). I love the happy little ones as they get so excited for all the festivities. And I love all the smiling faces that I get to spend time with as we make memories.

I especially love when I sit down to start the editing of a session and I can't stop smiling. This was definitely one of THOSE times!! 

Love this session and everything about it. So good!

BIG smile!!! :)

Thanks "R" family for ALL the fun and smiles.    









1 comments:

M. Lowe said...

So cute! LOVE the last one, especially!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs