Monday, October 24, 2011

Michael {seniors}

They grow up too fast..I keep telling myself that about my own kids.

When my friend and previous manager contacted me to take her son's senior portraits I was both excited and sad. I was honored that she wanted me to do this, but at the same time could not believe that he was graduating from high school. There was no way that he was old enough for that!

I remember when him and his little sister ran around the work office while waiting for their mom to finish up. Drawing pictures at the desk and those little giggles.

I can't believe how fast time really goes! Michael you have turned out to be such a handsome young man and on top of that you have the personality to match.

Wishing you the best in your path ahead!!






We were joined by his beautiful sister Danielle for a few shots.



0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs