Wednesday, May 25, 2011

catching up

I love my sessions that I get to enjoy with friends that I maybe don't get to see as often as I would like. Most times it seems like not much time has passed at all as conversations seem to pick up where they left off when we last saw each other and flows as natural as ever.

The one factor that always brings me back to reality though is the kids...they have sure changed. They grow way too fast! Even though we meet up at least once a year to snap some cherished images of the family, I am always amazed at how fast time really does go. And how important it really is to freeze time a bit with these lasting memories!

Here are a few of my favorites images from my time with the "G" family. Thanks for the fun guys....great to see you again!!

xoxo



I am in love with this next image. Makes me smile BIG!






2 comments:

Marissa said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are amazing Michelle!!

Tonda said...

my fav is the last one of all 3 :)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs