Thursday, April 14, 2011

lets party...sweet 16 style

Times are sure changing, that's all I have to say.

I remember when I turned 16 I got to have a few friends over for some pizza and cake. Nothing like the cool parties that go on these days! Yes, I'm jealous and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :)

So when my friend (and ex-manager from my lasik days) called me to do a photo booth at her daughter's sweet 16 party I was both excited and sad. Excited because this party sounded amazing and I totally wanted to go and sad because I suddenly felt way old. I remember when little Danielle would run around my desk in the office and play and now here she was turning 16. That just couldn't be possible!!

The party was filled with her closest friends and family. There was food, dancing and lots of laughs. And don't forget the amazing view of the city that the Castaway restaurant provides. Such a fun night and I was so glad to be a part of it.

Thanks again for the fun and Happy Birthday again Danielle!!!

xoxo





Besties!




The birthday girl looked pretty in pink for sure!!


0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs