Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a new year, new adventures {part 1}

As we start a new year my head is spinning with what I want to make of it and new things I want to try. I have many things in mind, but more on that later. One of the things that I never even thought about was mentoring another person. I like to be the one learning, not the one teaching. Half the time I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing so this was going to be an adventure for sure. But it was new and going to push me and that is what I need so I said "yes." Besides, we already know each other very well, so why not! ;)

You may remember Samantha from a previous post. This time she wanted to be on the other side of the camera.

Our models were my very own kiddos, but we will start with my little man first. It has been a while since I have taken my own kids out for a session. Really...they just don't want to and let it be known. I have to give Christian a ton of credit though...he did great for us.

Oh little man, you know how turn on the charm when you want to!Not sure if this train obsession is ever going to end.There's the little man we know and love! ;)You melt my heart with those eyes!!
This was a lot of fun and I'm sure you will see more of Samantha soon. ;) These images aren't perfect, I know you catch us in some reflections, but it was a learning process and a fun one at that. ;) A time to just relax and see what we get!!!

Enjoy and more coming soon...

1 comments:

Letti said...

I think they turned out great. You are a great teacher. I would love to be your next student :)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs