Sunday, October 3, 2010

sparkle &shine

So my lack of posts aren't from a shortage of things to share with you, I promise, but rather just a lack of time (and energy). Man I have been a busy gal!

I recently had the chance to do some head shots for a local business. They needed some images to use for an upcoming ad for the holiday season. I'm so glad they called! What a fun family to work with.

If you are in need of some beautiful gifts this season (or anytime)go see my friends at
Ozel Fine Jewelry. Let's just say that my hubby is lucky that I didn't have more time to spend there! :)

Thanks for the fun!!

Here are just a few of my favorites...


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

this is a bit racey!

Beloved said...

Beautiful work as always:)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs