Monday, July 12, 2010

Kenny & Rebekah

Kenny and Rebekah's wedding was one that I had really been looking forward to. For one, their love for each other is just infectious and from what details I knew about the wedding day...it sounded amazing. And let's just say I was not disappointed!!

The weather was awesome (maybe a little warm though,right guys?),the wedding party was rockin' and the bride and groom were beaming. Love was definitely in the air for these two!!

Kenny and Rebekah thank you so much for letting me be part of your amazingly-beautiful special day! Thank you for letting me into your hearts and sharing the feelings and emotions of the day and trusting me with them. I was honored to be a part of it!

Enjoy your sneak peek...

Rebekah you are just stunning!Rebekah's dad was not able to attend the wedding, but through the wonderful world of technology he was able to watch his daughter's first dance and even participate in the father-daughter dance all the way from Peru.I love those candid moments! :)

4 comments:

Tonda said...

I love the bridesmaid dresses! so colorful!

Tonda said...

I love the bridesmaid dresses! so colorful!

Jennifer said...

what a cool cake!

her wedding colors (i guess they are 'his' too) are so fun and summerish!

you did great!

Amber Horspool said...

I've been waiting to see these! You are a great photographer! What a beautiful day for Kenny and Rebekah!!!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs