Tuesday, April 13, 2010

it's all fun and games

...well most of the time!!

This session was so much fun and to me a prime example of why custom photography is so great. I can take the time to get to know my clients, make them feel comfortable with me and just let them be them. I'm not trying to rush them through their scheduled time slot, parents aren't stressing out and kids aren't screaming or crying(well most of the time). :)

This allows me to capture them as they are at this moment in their precious lives!

Noah and Brandon thanks for the fun guys. You sure are adorable!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly did captured their personality in these pictures...great job look forward to seeing the finish product!!

Jennifer said...

their shoes are so cute!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs