Friday, October 3, 2008

Our first post!!

So here it is...our very first post on the new photography blog.

I decided to go ahead and start a separate place to share my photos with who ever cares to see them. I am so glad that this crazy love that I have for photography is also shared by so many supporters. Thank you! So come on in and take a peek and hey, if you like what you see then leave me a comment while you're here.

I couldn't think of a better way to start off this blog than with a beautiful couple on such a special day. Thank you Kari and Alden for letting me be part of it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I jsut LOVE that picture of Kari and Aldens hands on her teeny tiny waist! The shot I got of that same pose turned out pretty good too!!!

Okay...so I love this blog and I love that you are DOING THIS! AHHH!!!!

...love ya! :)

Michelle said...

Michelle this is a great idea. Talent and passion in turn creating lasting memories.

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs