Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Boise mini-sessions

Boise...I'm coming for a visit and would love to plan some sessions while I'm there.

This is a great time to get a jump on the holiday cards, update the family picture, capture birthdays or celebrate an anniversary
and being in love.
 
I will be taking only a few sessions so if you are interested please email me right away to snag a spot.
 
 
The details:
 
  Sessions will take place at Kathryn Albertson Park. A $75 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to reserve a slot for your session date. If it is not received within 48 hrs of booking your spot will be released for others. Balance is due in full 1 week prior to session date. Sessions are up to 6 people and $15 per person thereafter. Session will take place in the evening.
 
Please contact me with any questions or to reserve your spot.
 
or
 
909-214-6389
 
I'm so excited and looking forward to capturing some special memories with you!! 

0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs