Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring mini-sessions

I am super excited to announce Spring mini-sessions this year.
I had such a great response to these at Christmas that I am doing them again for Spring. 
They will be for one day only and I only have a few spots available.
We also have a fun new location...catch a glimpse below.
I will not be offering these again until sometime after the summer.

This is a great way to update the family picture, capture an age of a child, refresh the kids images or update the couple pictures for yourself. Really, there are so many reason for a quick session!!
 
Details:
Session is up to 5 people, each additional person is $15.
Session will take place in Redlands/Yucaipa area.
Payment is due if full at time of booking and non-refundable.
I will be bringing along a few props, but always feel free to bring a few of your favorites as well.
 
Rain out date is April 20th
 
Contact me to reserve your time!!
 
 
I can't wait to capture your memories!!!



0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs