Thursday, November 29, 2012

bring on the fun

This has got to be one of the funnest sessions that I have had in a long time.
This family is no stranger to my sessions and every time just gets better!
Mom knew that the kiddos would need some warming up so what better way than to bring two of their buddies along to make jokes and gross noises!!!
Well it worked. We were all laughing and having a great time.
And we got some "real" smiles and personality as an added bonus.
Thanks for another super fun time you guys!!
xo 
 


I can't believe what a difference a year makes. They are growing up so fast and are so darn good looking!
 
 
I just love their playfull relationship.

 

 
When I look at these two I see my own kiddos. Two years apart just like my two and so full of personality. I see what the future holds for me. And it looks good!
 

 
 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Phipps Family said...

Awesome! So much personality :)

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs