Tuesday, October 16, 2012

a sweet anniversary shoot

Meet Joe and Ashley. One of the nicest couples you will ever meet.
 
 I was so excited when they decided to join me for a sweet anniversary shoot.
 
Ashley is actually no stranger to my blog. She has been on it many times, just not the way you may think. You see, she is a wonderful florist and has been responsible for many of the gorgeous flowers in my wedding posts. ;) I'm so excited to see "her" on the blog this time joined by her sweetheart!
 
Happy 5 year anniversary you two...and cheers to many more!!
 
xo
 
 
 





2 comments:

Phipps Family said...

Happy anniversary, you two!! Beauitful pictures!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Michelle! I love how you capture the tenderness between these two! <3

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs