Monday, July 30, 2012

Holiday Mini- Sessions 2012

I can't believe that it's that time of year again and that I am already talking about booking for the holiday season. Last year I had an overwhelming # of sessions and I was so honored to be part of your memory making. So this year I am starting a little early for those of you who have asked. ;)  I do suggest booking your appointment early....I hate to turn people away.

I have added something a little different this year....the super-minis. These are great for those that just want a quick update of the family photo or a few quick shots for the Christmas card.  These will be at a set location with either the option for a grassy/field look or a more urban/city look. I am so excited for these!

So grab the family...lock down a date and give me a shout!

Can't wait for what I know is going to be an incredible season!

(Just an FYI...I will not be taking any sessions Dec.7th- Jan. 2 except for newborns)
 
 
Super-mini and full session payments are due in full at time of booking. Mini sessions require half payment for deposit at time of booking.
 
* Travel fees may apply**

0 comments:

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs