Friday, April 20, 2012

that talented man of mine

A few weeks ago I had a switch in roles...I was now the second shooter. My hubby usually second shoots for me, for weddings mainly, but this time I was his second. I love working together! At this point we know each others routine and habits. We just work well together and "get" each other. 

He was doing a session for some friends and asked me to come along and back him up. So now it was my turn...the pressure was on. Actually I love being the second...not so much pressure. ;) I do have to admit that I had my moments of "let it go" and "keep your mouth shut" that I had to say to myself. I think I did pretty good if I do say so myself. ;)

And I have to say that my man did a great job himself. We shot the images together, but he did all the sorting and editing himself. Way to go Dustin!!!

Here are just a few of my favorites from the session...










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! What a cute family and such lovely pictures!! Love your blog!!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs