Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful on Thanksgiving {mine}

This time of year warms my heart, as it does many of us. I love the fact that everyone is a little more kind, loving and generous. The Spirit fills us, that's for sure.

This time of year is extra special to me. This Holiday season marks the end of my second year of my little photography business first taking flight. When I first found this passion I never in a million years thought that anyone else might want me to take their photographs. I am so grateful that you do! I love, love, love it!!! So as I head into my third year please know how grateful I am to all of you for your support and love. 2011 is gonna be great I can feel it!!

I am also so grateful for:

-my freedoms and liberties.

-all of you who continue to support me in so many ways, little and big.

-my families overall good health.

-my home.

-a best friend who loves me for just being me.

-my mentors. Who let me pick their brains, shadow them, call them in almost tears, and for their willingness to come to my aide and help me out and continue to encourage me.

-my family. We may not be perfect, but we are still a family and in these days and time that's saying a lot. I love them to pieces!

-my hubby who supports me and my crazy dreams. It's not always easy, but I wouldn't want to be on this ride with anyone else. :)

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Petersons!!!!
I love you guys sooooo much!!!!
-Jen

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs