Monday, August 9, 2010

Cabazon Outlets : Strike a Pose Event

A few weeks ago I have the fun opportunity to join Cabazon Outlets for their annual Strike a Pose Event. The event was open for contestants 13-28 and from those contestants 5 winners were chosen. Winners received gift certificates, a one year modeling contract with Youth Talent Connection and a photo shoot with me (more on that later).

This was such a fun time that I just wanted to share a few behind the scene shots. I will have more with the winners soon.

Great crowds...

Awesome contestants...

A great MC...Ron T from U-92.7...

And 5 excited winners...Autumn Moore, Bryce Borden, Emily Reyes, Jazmin Lopez and Paul Mackey
More fun with the winners coming up very soon...

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want to hear more about how this oppurtunity came about for you!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs