Wednesday, March 17, 2010

as promised

...there is much cuteness in this post!!

Like I have said before, the greatest compliment to me is to have clients that return to me to capture their families memories. It's an honor every time!!

It's been a while since I last saw sweet baby "O" and she sure has grown right up. Still as cute as can be though!!

Thanks for the fun time guys! Looks like the 3rd time was a charm if you know what I mean. ;)

Much love!
xoxo

"You didn't really want me to pose with this did you mom?"Again, I can't decide which one I like better!

2 comments:

January said...

These turned out great! The yellow and blue in her outfit are great! And yay for fun Easter pics!

I think I like the bottom one out of the last 2 better. Bright popping colors are great in pics, but the last one is so sweet and gentle.

The Gurganious Family said...

These came out beautiful!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs