Thursday, July 30, 2009

one of my favorite families

Yes, this really is one of my favorite families and there are too many reasons to list why. Do you recognize the youngest member of the family? I did Lacie's newborn pictures just a few short weeks ago...wow they sure grow fast.

And now that there is a new member of the family it was time to update the family portrait.

Shellie I know you are anxiously awaiting your preview, so wait no longer my friend.

Enjoy...


Wishing you all a great weekend a bit early as the family and I are getting ready to head out of town. So no fav photo Friday this week, but much cuteness coming up I promise!

4 comments:

Phipps Family said...

You all look great! I love that last picture... with all those pretty girls they better be tough to fight off all those boys! :)

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Thank you! Thank you Michelle! You did a wonderful job. I love them. I could just eat my kids. I can't wait to have them hanging around the house.

Mario Jacquez said...

great pics of the family you captured their personalities perfectly!

Jennifer said...

I am loving the crisp green colors....and how the light filters through from the trees....you found a great spot there!....I need to figure out how to "crispen up" my photos.....

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs