Friday, May 22, 2009

Enjoy the long weekend!

I hope that you all enjoy the long weekend!

Enjoy the bbq's, pool parties, river trips, road trips, graduations, family get togethers and beach trips that I know are taking place this weekend. Have fun and please be safe!!

Now I'm off to get bags packed and hit the road with my awesome family. Fun here we come...pics of our adventure to follow next week I promise.

Here's a little something to get you in the mood for some fun this weekend!!! Enjoy...


Are you doing anything fun this weekend?? Let us know about it! :)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

NOPE!!!! No fun weekend plans here! My parents were suppose to come up so that my dad could go branding calves and my mom and I could hang out...but then my onery great uncle went and died and ruined up our plans! :]

Oh well...at least I got to take a nap today because Brandon didn't have to work.

Where did you guys take off to is what I want to know!

 
© Michelle Peterson Photography
CoffeeShop Designs